1. Follow provided game design plans and create/implement new systems that meet the specific requirements of each request.
2. Create game planning documents and design interaction processes;
3. Collect player feedback, monitor game product data, and continuously improve product plans;
4. Stay up to date with other casual gaming applications and propose new ideas, game interaction methods, and optimization solutions that could improve our company’s applications.
1. Undergraduate degree or above;
2. Love to play games and learn more about them, be passionate and imaginative about your work;
3. Practical and conscientious, with excellent execution and strong communication and teamwork skills.
4. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.