1. Responsible for Google-based game advertising and optimization using an in-depth understanding of ad delivery mechanisms and strategies;
2. Continuously optimize planning and materials through analysis of relevant data and competitors in order to develop a detailed and enforceable delivery strategy;
3. Develop advertising ideas, coordinate production of creative elements, and track game optimization;
4. Analyze data and use the findings to optimize content;
5. Execute your ideas and withstand strong work pressure.
1. One to two years of overseas mobile advertising and optimization experience;
2. Familiar with UAC1.0, 2.0, 2.5, Adjust, or Appsflyer;
2. Good data analysis skills, familiar with Excel and PivotTable;
3. Fluent in English and Mandarin, reading and writing;
4. Additional: Basic Python programming skills or other programming skills.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.