1. Responsible for accounting, tax reporting and company's daily financial work;
2. Responsible for financial related internal control audits;
3. Manage company transfers, internal transactions, payment confirmations, timely registration of cash, and bank journals;
4. Keep track of the company's various financial information, file classification, custody and confidentiality work;
5. Complete other transactional work assigned by the financial manager.
1. Undergraduate degree or above in Finance; Working language can be either Chinese or Korean;
2. Familiar with national financial laws and regulations, audit regulations and tax policies;
3. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
4. Familiar with financial workflow and proficiency in office softwares;
5. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.