1. Responsible for functional testing, stability testing, and compatibility testing of mobile products;
2. Quickly understand product requirements and combine user design, execution, and maintenance with user usage scenarios;
3. Identify and locate product defects, ensure their repair, and verify afterwards.
1. Bachelor degree or above, familiar with the use of mobile game testing tools;
2. Familiar with system testing process;
3. Think clearly and logically, communicate well and have good document writing ability;
4. Familiar with IOS and Android platform specifications, can design test cases according to user usage scenarios;
5. Able to work under pressure.
6. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.