1. Design and improve our application’s UI while adhering to the relevant art style;
2. Propose ways to optimize the UI through data and experience.
1. More than five years experience in game UI interface production;
2. Solid art skills, good sense of color, deep understanding and good grasp of European and American users' aesthetics;
3. Professional Photoshop experience and experience with other graphic design software, such as Illustrator.
4. Good communication skills, plus team management experience.
5. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.