1. Develop iOS and Android cross-platform games using Cocos2d-x;
2. Responsible for the architecture of the game front end, module design and code implementation;
3.Communicate with different departments to complete work in a timely fashion.
1. Love games, be enthusiastic about game development;
3, Familiar with Java, Objective-C, CoffeeScript or Shader language is preferred;
4, Have a strong sense of responsibility, the desire to learn, and good team spirit;
5. Have good communication skills, be practical and proactive.
6. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.