1. Design and produce animations and interactive special effects for our leisure games and company;
2. Work closely with Planning, UI designers and programmers to ensure that the animations meet the art and technical requirements of the game;
3. Share design experience and improve the overall level of the team.
1. Undergraduate degree or above, more than 3 years experience in animation special effects (experience in slot game development is preferred);
2. Have unique insights into animation and have mastered the rules of movement;
3, Have good painting skills, a good sense of color, be able to create in a variety of different art styles, such as cartoons or realism;
4, Proficient in Spine, 3DMAX, PhotoShop, AE, COCOS and other software;
5. Have a good art foundation, a good sense of aesthetics, a rich imagination;
6. Be ale to express yourself clearly, understand others, and enjoy working in groups.
6, Work carefully, rigorously, and with a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism. Be able to withstand work pressure.
7. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.