1. Formulate product phased operational plans and participate in the development of the R&D version;
2. Design and execute activities and functions, keep track of data feedback and continuously tune your releases.
3. Responsible product commercialization
4. Monitor competing games and produce instructive reports on a regular basis.
1. Bachelor degree or above, excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing, an understanding of North American culture is preferred;
2. Love games and have a deep understanding of event operations;
3. Excellent data analysis and logic capabilities, data-oriented;
4. Good at analyzing player psychology and payment motives.
A larger salary than their competitors: fixed salary + annual project bonus
Flexible: You are not required to punch in when arriving each day+ quick, clear, and easy communication between management and staff.
Heathcare: 5 insurance and housing fund and commercial supplementary medical insurance
Office Welfare: Electric lifting table, Okamura ergonomic chair, Macbook Pro laptop with a 24 inch display, and unlimited supply of fruit coffee snack drinks.
Engaging group activities: Friday afternoon tea, badminton, billiards, birthday parties, game consoles, board games, weekly SPA, and an annual overseas luxury tour.