Your personal data will be held by us in accordance with applicable data protection laws. For the purposes of data protection laws, the data controller will be Me2Zen Limited and Beijing ME2ZEN Technology Co., Ltd.
You can contact our Privacy Officer to discuss any privacy and related queries you may have via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. How we collect your personal data and what we collect
We collect personal data about you in the following ways when you use our products and services. We collect information in the following circumstances:
• when you use our Game apps;
• when a user account is created and managed;
• when you connect your user account to your Facebook;
• when you participate in any interactive features of the Service; or
• when you otherwise communicate with us or via the Service.
When you access to our websites and our apps , we won’t collect your legally-sensitive data (i.e. race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics, health, sexuality and/or criminality) and other sensitive data (i.e. child data, social security numbers, bank account or payment card details).
We may also employ third party ad-serving(including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Mopub and its affiliates) and/or analytics technologies(including but not limited to Tableau, Kibana and its affiliates) that may use various methods to collect information through our software and the Service. These technologies may be embedded within our software and the Service and may collect, amongst other things, the information below.
We may collect user’s data from you, which includes:
• your name, date of birth, email address, and personal description;
• demographic and location information as well as information from your device including but not limited to IP address, device UDID, IDFA, IDFV, Android ID, software, applications, hardware, browser information, internet usage information and in-game information;
• technical information such as the internet protocol (known as IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log-in information, time of access, date of access, time zone setting, web page(s) visited, software crash reports, type and version of browser used, browser plug-in types and versions used, and operating system and platform to ensure the security of your account and to verify that the person operating your account is you;
• your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites and apps(including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call out customer service team; and
• in-game behaviors when you play a game, participate in discussions board or other social media functions, or when you report a problem on our websites or mobile apps.
Depending on the type of personal data in question and the grounds on which we may be processing it, should you decline to provide us with such data, we may not be able to fulfil our contractual requirements or, in extreme cases, may not be able to continue with our relationship. We will inform you if your failure to provide any requested personal information is going to result in these consequences.
For details of the legal bases that we rely on to be able to use and process your personal data, please see section 11 below.
We encourage you to read our partners’ policies to understand their privacy practices, the legal bases for their processing of your personal data, and any options that they provide for exercising control over such processing. We are not responsible for the information practices of our partners since we are each independent controllers of your data.
Publisher Partners are the companies with which we demonstrate our apps in form of advertisement.
Our Publisher Partners include:
AdColony AdColony, Inc. https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
Unity Ads Unity Technologies SF https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
AppLovin AppLovin Corp. https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
Adways Adways Asia Holdings Limited https://www.adways.net/en/privacy.html
CrossInstall CrossInstall, Inc. http://www.crossinstall.com/privacy/
Mintegral Mintegral International Limited https://www.mintegral.com/en/privacy/
YouAppi YouAppi INC https://www.youappi.com/privacy-policy
Chartboost Chartboost, Inc. https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269
ironSource ironSource Ltd. http://www.ironsrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ironSource-Privacy-Policy.pdf
Vungle Vungle, Inc. http://vungle.com/privacy/
Aarki Aarki Inc http://corp.aarki.com/privacy
Septeni Septeni Co., Ltd. https://www.septeni.co.jp/en/privacy/
Google Google Asia Pacific Pte.Ltd. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=hk
Facebook Facebook, Inc. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Twitter Twitter Inc. https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Liftoff Liftoff Mobile Inc. https://liftoff.io/privacy-policy/
Adjoe Adjoe GmbH https://adjoe.io/privacy/
nend F@N Communications Inc. https://www.fancs.com/en/privacy
Zucks Zucks, Inc. https://zucks.co.jp/en/privacy/
Fyber Fyber Media GmbH https://www.fyber.com/privacy-policy/
Adikteev Adikteev GmbH https://www.adikteev.com/privacy
Advertising partners are companies that require us to integrate their codes in order to provide advertising services in our inventory, which may lead to serve the advertisements that are mostly relevant to you.
Our Advertising partners include: